Selling your home with Andrew Cole Estates.
At Andrew Cole Estates we know that local insight can make the difference between achieving the right price, each of our experienced staff members have extensive local knowledge.
With an experienced team on hand working with you from the start, selling a property with us is unlike selling with anyone else. At Andrew Cole Estates our objective is simple: to find you the right buyer, at the best price, within a suitable timescale to the satisfaction of all parties.
Our professional team work together to ensure that your home is actively managed, until sold to the right purchaser. We will then hold your hand through the sale process until completion, updating you regularly on all parties involved in the chain.
Although generally the new cut price internet based selling channels have stolen a portion of the property market nationally, this trend has not been true locally. Customers feedback confirms that the lack of local knowledge and lower level of customer service on offer from the internet based agents, falls short of what is expected. They demand a professional service and would prefer to pay a fair price for one.
We communicate frequently with buyers who are registered with us, and are expert in finding the right buyer - often in the early days of a property being marketed. Our team is also skilled at obtaining the best price for a property and concluding the sale swiftly and successfully.....this is how we do it.
- Professional service from start to finish
- Communication and customer contact from familiar faces – see our About Us Page
- Proactive and relevant advice
- No sale no charge
- No sale no fee conveyancing
- Partners mobile
- Press advertising
- Professional photography and property particulars
- Floor plans
- Prominent Window displays
- Internet and eMarketing
- Mobile internet
The first step is to arrange a Free no obligation Property Appraisal. You will not be given an over inflated valuation to attract your business, however ultimately, we will market your property at what price you want us to. Please contact us on 01384 288188 to book an appointment.
Letting your home with Andrew Cole Estates.
Andrew Cole Estates are a professional letting agent owned and run by experienced professionals who know the importance of good management from personal experiences. We have a dedicated lettings department on 01384 282100 and our prominent office is located on the corner of Summerhill and Townsend Place in Kingswinford.
We cover many areas including the villages and towns of Kingswinford, Stourbridge, Dudley, Wall Heath, Wordsley, Swindon and Bobbington. We let any type of property from Studio Flats to Barn Conversions.
Letting Your Property with confidence
It is important that great care is taken in finding responsible tenants for your past home or future investment. This is how we do it.
As part of our service we will undertake to provide the following:
- A Lettings Appraisal and Rent advice
- No Let No Fee
- Rent guarantee cover for six months (subject to satisfactory references)
- Comprehensive reference checks via Homelet
- Adverse data check
- Previous landlord reference
- Receipt of early deposit
- Lodging of deposit with DPS
- Preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Arrangement of direct debit facility direct to landlord
- Administration of gas and electrical safety checks
- Preparation of inventory and schedule of condition with photographs.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
- Notification of council and utility companies of new occupier
- Advice on landlord responsibilities
- Administration of rent and regular statements, all rent is protected by RICS Regulations
- Regular inspections of managed properties
- Administration of general repairs on managed properties
We will accompany all viewings, prepare colour brochures and organise marketing in the local press and on a number of key websites.
If you require any further information or would like to speak to one of our Lettings consultants please contact our office on 01384 282100 and we would be more than happy to help.
Disclosure of Referral fees - June 2023
We may refer vendors and purchasers to a reputable third party provider such as conveyancing solicitors, EPC providers, surveyors and mortgage advisors. However, this information is given out under no obligation whatsoever to use these services and we recommend that options be considered before accepting any third parties’ terms and conditions. Andrew Cole Estate Agents may receive referral fees from some of these third party service providers which are usually paid from the marketing budget in order that any referral fee we receive is not at any additional cost to you. Please see below confirmation of the typical or average referral fee received, exclusive of VAT, if applicable:
We may recommend the conveyancing services on offer with Open Door Conveyancing and Andrew Cole Estates Agents will receive a referral fee of up to £150 per transaction. A member of staff may also receive a referral fee of up to £15 per transaction, paid with a voucher and not cash. We may also make referrals to other local conveyancing solicitors who do not pay any referral fee to us at all. The referral fee is not added to the conveyancing charges that are quoted by Open Door Conveyancing.
Where appropriate, we may recommend the services of a local surveyor, however, no referral fees are received by Andrew Cole Estate Agents or any member of staff from any surveyor.
We may recommend mortgage services to you through our association with Infinity Financial Advice and should you decide to use their services, following a successful completion Andrew Cole Estates will receive a referral fee of £100. No fee is paid to any member of staff for any referral.
e We offer two letting/management services:
1) A full management service including all property marketing and finding a suitable tenant, arranging and overseeing any maintenance or repairs required, gas and electrical safety checks/certificates etc. for which we charge our landlords a monthly management cost of up to 9% plus VAT. Any initial new let or re-let of a property is charged to the landlord with a £200 plus VAT letting fee to include references being taken for any new tenant, tenancy agreement preparation and inventory with photographs. A mid-term periodic inspection/report is charged at £50 plus VAT to the landlord.
2) A tenant find service is also available to include all initial marketing and finding a suitable tenant, obtaining/ensuring that both gas and electrical certificates are current and in date, taking references for any new tenant and preparing the tenancy agreement ready for signature by all parties. The cost of this to the landlord is one month’s rent plus VAT with a minimum of £500 plus VAT. All rent is then collected by the landlord direct and the initial deposit is paid over to the landlord for submission to their own chosen deposit scheme.
We do not charge a fee for check-ins and check-outs and no fees are payable by the tenant at any point for either of the above services.
Deposits from managed properties are held with The Deposit Protection Service on behalf of the tenant and for the term of the tenancy.
We totally understand that circumstances of a tenant can change, therefore, if it becomes necessary for a tenant to have to break their tenancy early and subject to this being acceptable/agreed with the landlord, then this is a possibility on the understanding that all rent payments are up to date and the tenant is prepared to cover the landlord’s re-letting fees in order to find a new tenant and be responsible for any rent due up to the date a new tenant moves into the property. As a tenant your main responsibility is to pay the due rent on the due date until the end of the term and look after the property on behalf of the landlord.